Why exhibit at Infrarail?
Infrarail is the UK’s dedicated showcase for systems, equipment and services for the railway infrastructure market.
Covering the entire supply chain, the show embraces civil engineering, track, signalling & communications and electrification equipment, services and ancillary products – plus the many other specialised solutions and skills essential for the safe and efficient operation of today’s networks.
Taking place at the capital’s showpiece exhibition venue – ExCeL London, this 12th Infrarail will have a firm eye on the future of the UK’s rail network, bringing together leading authorities, thinkers, legislators and engineers at all levels of supply and management to inspire the development of rail infrastructure for now and into the future.
The event boasts strong support from all organisations shaping the UK’s rail industry and will include a huge programme of informative and thought-provoking presentations, seminars and discussion forums. It will provide a unique face to face meeting place for companies to understand new demands, present their latest innovations, make connections and do real business.
Can you afford not to be part of Infrarail 2018?
Showcase your brand, products and services
Face to face events are the best way to interact, understand and develop contacts and future business in any market:
- Close deals and increase sales – key industry professionals, buyers and decision-makers visit Infrarail with the intention of doing business, this year and beyond.
- Be seen and develop your image as a supplier – beat the competition to direct sales.
- Develop your understanding and connections in the rail infrastructure market.
- Place yourself ‘front of mind’ for prospects and existing customers – demonstrate that your company is part of the future.
- Collect leads and make high quality connections – meet the right contacts to further your business, in one place at one time.
- Open the door to exports – senior buyers and engineers from 27 countries visited the last Infrarail in 2016.
- Studies have shown that face to face meetings at exhibitions are the most effective means of generating sales leads and introducing your solutions directly to a market.
- Gain insights into market trends – the future challenges are many. Be part of the conversation.
Bringing thought leadership and rail education together in one place
Infrarail is much more than an exhibition. The show is at the forefront of leading thinking and solution-based products:
Display your products in situ, on the track, and show customers what they can do.
Technical Seminars and keynote addresses from industry leaders
Learn about the landscape of the future.
Be part of the buyer experience.
Meet new contacts, renew acquaintances, remain connected with your industry
Infrarail is about helping to create a better network. Be at the leading edge.
The Recruitment Wall
Helping you to meet your skills needs. This a great way to connect with real talent and fresh thinking.
The Plant & Machinery Zone
A unique, cost-effective dedicated area within the event for the display of large machinery. Don’t be held back by a small stand.