Infrarail has been firmly established for over 20 years as the definitive rail infrastructure exhibition in the UK. Its role is to facilitate trade, provide unique networking opportunities and educational sessions – over three days and under one roof. The recent addition of the co-located CITE, The Civil Infrastructure and Technology Exhibition, has created a big buzz amongst a much broader section of the industry.
The Official Infrarail Review
Read the Official Infrarail 2016 Review for a unique insight into what took place at Infrarail 2016.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of the UK’s biggest infrastructure event in 2016.
Download the latest Floor Plan (560KB)
New for 2016!
Take advantage of our Business Matching service – whereby key buyers and decision makers attend pre-booked meetings at relevant exhibitors’ stands! Make the most of this opportunity for valuable face-to-face time with potential new clients by presenting your company and innovations in the best possible way! Tips and more info will follow in due course – don’t miss out!
Infrarail attracts international visitors and exhibitors as well as industry leading keynote speakers – all of which provide the ideal platform for the industry to come together and do business.
Nothing compares to face to face meetings in business – whether your aim is to create new relationships or consolidate existing ones. Discussion, interaction and lead-generation are the lifeblood of doing business. Bring your product or service to life and engage with your prospects and existing customers – don’t just rely on static marketing tools.
People do business. People do business at Infrarail.
Why should you exhibit at Infrarail?
- Close deals & increase sales – industry professionals visit Infrarail with the intention of doing business
- Beat the competition to direct sales
- Place yourself ‘front of mind’ for prospects and existing customers – demonstrate that your company is strong
- Collect leads and make high quality connections – meet the right contacts to further your business, in one place at one time
- Studies have shown that face to face meetings at exhibitions are the second most effective means of generating sales leads after a company’s own website
- Increase your brand exposure and awareness
- Launch new products and services
- Infrarail provides a showcase for exhibiting companies to explain the features and benefits of their products and services
- Infrarail brings people together from across the industry in one place. It provides networking opportunities for people that wouldn’t normally be together
- Infrarail has a global reach
Infrarail 2016 Video
Infrarail 2014 exhibitor feedback
“The most important factors of Infrarail have been the significant number of high level contacts that we've made with the right people in this market and giving us a showcase to explain the features and benefits of the products we have.”
“Our aims were to meet those suppliers we are not currently doing business with and we've met some very good contacts in the last few days, which has exceeded our expectations.”
David Smith, Production Director, Miller Fabrications
“We're really impressed - we've seen lots of different people that are interested in the products that we do, not just one specific thing. We've had some really good enquiries and I'm confident that we will get some good orders from it.”
Richard Palmer, Sales Manager, Dura Composites
Warning to Exhibitors
Mack Brooks Exhibitions Ltd is not connected in any way to Fairguide.com, Expo Guide or Construct Data Verlag AG and distances itself completely from these companies.
Click for more information