Harness the power of interaction
Exhibiting at Infrarail 2014 is one of the most efficient, effective and successful marketing activities available to you. It provides the opportunity to meet thousands of potential customers actively looking for suppliers, the chance to have many face to face meetings in a short period of time, gives you brand exposure and much more.
Nothing compares to face to face meetings in business – whether creating new relationships or consolidating existing ones. Discussion and interaction are the lifeblood of doing business.
Exhibitions are the second most effective means of generating sales leads after a company’s own website. Bring your product or service to life at Infrarail.
Infrarail - the platform for people from across the sector to meet face to face, make connections and do business.
Why should you exhibit at Infrarail?
- To close deals & sell more – visitors attend Infrarail with the intention of doing business
- Maximise opportunities arising from the continued investment in rail
- Beat the competition to direct sales
- Remain “front of mind” for prospects and existing customers – demonstrate that your company is strong.
- Make high quality connections – now more than ever, companies are being very selective with the staff they send to exhibitions – they only send the people that need to be there – the right people
- Live events change minds - read the facts that show that live events work
People do business. People do business at Infrarail.
Infrarail 2012 Video
Who Visits Infrarail?
Infrarail 2012 welcomed over 4,500 industry professionals from throughout the supply chain.
More than 150 product categories will be represented at Infrarail 2014. If you supply products/services in any of the following areas then exhibiting at Infrarail 2014 should be a key element of your marketing plan:
- Track construction and maintenance
- Signalling and communications
- Railway civil engineering, plant and equipment
- Fare collection and passenger information
- Electrical products and equipment
- IT systems
- Measurement, monitoring and testing systems
- Human resources and occupational health
- Security systems
Download the Exhibitor Brochure (1.77MB)
On-Track display, technical seminar sessions, networking reception and more... READ MORE
Held at the NEC in Birmingham from 1 to 3 May, Infrarail 2012 was the ninth in a successful series of rail infrastructure trade shows. Infrarail 2012 welcomed over 210 exhibitors and more than 4,500 industry professionals. READ MORE