Why Visit Infrarail?
Do business, develop your knowledge and make connections
Infrarail is the definitive UK Rail Infrastructure Exhibition. For more than 20 years, it has been the industry's meeting place, with hundreds of new products and services covering the rail infrastructure market, free to attend seminars, invaluable networking opportunities, live product demonstrations and much more.
Over 200 companies exhibited at the last show in 2016 and showcased their latest products and services. In a digital age, Infrarail provides visitors with the opportunity to harness the power of face-to-face communication - the life blood of business.
The Official Infrarail Review
Read the Official Infrarail 2016 Review for a unique insight into what took place at Infrarail 2016.
At Infrarail 2016, visitors
- met suppliers and discussed their requirements with new and established business partners
- saw new products
- attended product demonstrations
- heard about what’s on the agenda for the industry, and what this means for them
- kept a close eye on their competition
- compared features and prices of products and services
- networked - where else in the UK can you find so many peers from so many countries in one venue?
People do business. People do business at Infrarail.
Infrarail is more than an exhibition
- Live product demonstrations
- On-track displays
- Keynote addresses from industry leaders
- Free technical seminars, project updates and discussion forums
- Industry innovations
- The Recruitment Wall – be the first to hear about and apply for exhibitors’ job opportunities
- Visitor and Exhibitor Networking Reception
- Free Business Matching service to arrange meetings with your preferred suppliers
Who should visit Infrarail?
If you are involved in any of the following sectors, a visit to Infrarail 2016 is essential.
- Main line passenger and rail freight operators
- Main line infrastructure authorities
- Urban rail undertakings
- National, regional and local government transport agencies
- Rail regulation and safety bodies
- Infrastructure contracting and maintenance
- Suppliers of products and services to the rail market
- Consultants and transport planners
- Leasing/finance services for the rail market
- Human resources in the rail industry