Do business, develop your knowledge and make connections
Infrarail is the definitive UK Rail Infrastructure Exhibition. It is the industry's meeting place, with hundreds of new products and services covering the rail infrastructure market, free to attend seminars, invaluable networking opportunities, live product demonstrations and more.
Over 200 companies will be there to showcase their latest products and services. In a digital age, Infrarail will provide you with the opportunity to harness the power of face-to-face communication - the life blood of business.
At Infrarail you will
- Meet suppliers and discuss your requirements
- See new products
- Attend product demonstrations
- Hear about what’s on the agenda for the industry, and what this means for you
- Keep a close eye on your competition
- Compare features and prices of products and services
- Network - where else in the UK can you find so many peers from so many countries in one venue?
People do business. People do business at Infrarail.
Infrarail is more than an exhibition
- Live product demonstrations
- On-Track Displays
- Keynote addresses from industry leaders
- Free technical seminars
- Industry innovations
- The Recruitment Wall – be the first to hear about and apply for exhibitors job opportunities
- Visitor and Exhibitor Networking Reception
Who should visit Infrarail?
If you are involved in any of the following sectors a visit to Infrarail 2014 is essential.
- Main line passenger and rail freight operators
- Main line infrastructure authorities
- Urban rail undertakings
- National, regional and local government transport agencies
- Rail regulation and safety bodies
- Infrastructure contracting and maintenance
- Suppliers of products and services to the rail market
- Consultants and transport planners
- Leasing/finance services for the rail market
- Human resources in the rail industry
Infrarail 2012 Video
Exhibiting at Infrarail 2014 is one of the most efficient, effective and successful marketing activities available to you. Infrarail is the platform for people from across the sector to meet face to face, make connections and do business. READ MORE
View a slideshow of photos from Infrarail 2012, which took place at the NEC in Birmingham from 1 to 3 May 2012. READ MORE